Friday, January 20, 2006

Peaceful Day

Yesterday was a really nice day! Nothing spectacular, but also nothing really to accomplish! Those days are so not common in my life! Basketball practice and Ski practice were both cancelled for Josh and Chris so the whole day was free! I got some really nice presents for my birthday... my favorite was a telescope from Alan, Josh and Chris! I love the night sky in Maine, in my opinion there is nothing more beautiful, except maybe the sunset in Jerusalem! It was starting to get cloudy so we couldn't locate too much with the telescope, but we could get a great view of the moon... wow is that neat! So much detail, very cool! We located one star and that was cool too... I can't wait until we get a really clear night... I live so far out from everywhere, so it gets really dark and when the stars are shining you feel like you could reach out and touch them! What a cool God... I love His handiwork! The other cool thing I saw wasn't in the sky but a mom and baby moose on the side of the road... I've been in Maine for 11 years, but to this day those animals still just fascinate me! Happy Day to All....

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

Thank you again for letting me borrow the book! :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Your welcome... no rush on when you return it. If Nichole or Christy wants to borrow it you can pass it on to them. I'm in the middle of three books right now and probably won't get to that for a while! Have a Great Day!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home