Wednesday, May 10, 2006

When I Get to Heaven I'm Gonna Have a Beautiful Singing Voice!

I love music! I have so many CD's it's frightening... kind of my little obsession I guess! My favorite kind of music is Worship music with a bit of an edge... Jeremy Camp, Jeff Deyo, and of course the best ever Todd Agnew... Well yesterday while I was passing some time with my son before a meeting I had, I found a CD that caught my eye... it had a man jamming with an electric guitar and it's title Rock of Ages Hymns to a Classic Rock beat! 9.99 for 3 CD's I thought hmmm either a great deal or pretty cheesy sounding music! I'd have to say a bit of both rang true! The classic rock beat is like that of 80's rock... quite funny to me... Kind of an odd memory of my mom yelling lower that music and at the same time her songs playing! This is an odd blog I'm sure... but I really do get so excited over a great new song or CD! Some days when it's hard to get into prayer and the Word because life's gotten tough or I didn't get enough sleep or whatever music so totally ministers to me. I wish I could sing beautifully... unfortunately I only sound great in the car with the music cranked up really loud or in the shower! So sometimes when I dream of Heaven I imagine how beautifully I'll sing... and I'll be in a band with such people as David and Asaph! HMMMM that'll be very cool! Keith Green, Rich Mullins... I'm liking this! But for now I'll keep singing no matter how badly I may sound or how many dogs howl... I love to sing to my Jesus! And I know He smiles when I do! Have a fun day! Go do something nice for someone... Smile at everyone you see today!

4 Comments:

Blogger God Is Love said...

Debbie You're so silly! Haha. Love you! See You tomorrow night at the MEXICAN INREACH! *WAHOO!*

Love Ya and God Bless
Sherri Marie

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kyrstin said...

Debbie my now SECOUND favorite aunt,
Jeremy Camp is awesome, though im not all that into Todd Agnew. Maybe its just the cd i listened to of his. ****80's!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,!!! When i get to heaven i'm going to be able to be able to do hip hop dance to all the fast music that your gonna sing! Loves,
Kiwi Lee (MEXICAN NIGHT tonight!!! whoo hoo!)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

You are both crazy nieces! Todd Agnew is the best! I love him! So Kyrstin, though you can sing here on earth, it appears you cannot hear! Yes Jeremy is Awesome but Todd is better! I still can't figure out the Mexican obsession! I could see having massive excitment over Hebrew night but tacos just aren't my thing! See you both later... Love ya!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Jake your funny! Kyrstin is crazy! And Sherri is my new favorite neice Kyrstin!... Yay to Hebrew night and Todd Agnew!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home