Wednesday, March 08, 2006

His Will Or Mine????

Over the past week God has been really dealing with me on the issues of my heart and will vs. His heart and will for my life. Without realizing it I had set things up in my life (good things) as "God's Will" for my life when in reality these were my own things not necessarily His. So I started to earnestly pray about these "heart issues" and see just what exactly it is He wants! WOW was I in for a surprise... I can't get into the details of this because it isn't yet 100% confirmed, however, I am so excited! Excited over something that just over a week ago I totally was against... totally not my thing... something I would never ever on my own have even considered! But God has started to stir me in such a way that I want this thing almost more than that thing I've clung to for a year and a half! I guess my point to this blog isn't to confuse anyone or make them wonder what in the world I'm talking about it's just to make a point. When we are in the center of God's will totally willing to get out of His way and allow His agenda and not our own, it is the most amazing place you can be. I have felt so free this week, I feel the joy of the Lord in my life like I haven't in so many months, I feel safe and secure, at peace, and so totally 100% excited about the new path I'm on! God changes hearts! He's totally changed mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home