Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Red Eared Slider Turtle Noah

Okay this may be a very odd blog but I'm posting it for two reasons! First to anyone who knows me and reads this please pray for my turtle Noah... he's been part of my family for 10 years and over the last 3 days he's not been himself he isn't eating or swimming the way he normally does. Second reason for this blog is if someone who knows anything about turtles stumbles across this please help! I live in Maine in the middle of nowhere and there are no reptile vets within a couple hundred miles! I don't dare to pack up a sick turtle and drive that distance... any advice or suggestions would be soooo appreciated! Thanks!

6 Comments:

Blogger christy said...

I'll pray for your turtle auntie debbie.

(I don't want to sound morbid...but how long do turtles live?)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

They can live for like 70 years! But I can't seem to get an average all the different websites have a varying range... oh well! I just like my turtle he's really cool!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thanks Jake! He is a great Turtle... to some it may sound silly to blog about a turtle but 10 years is a long time for any relationship especially one this good :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

I'll pray for Noah, Debbie!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kyrstin said...

Oh my goodness! That poor thing! I will defintily keep Noah in prayer. Hes sooo cute! Love your FAVORITE niece ever,
Kyrstin Lee

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kyrstin said...

Oh my goodness! That poor thing! I will defintily keep Noah in prayer. Hes sooo cute! Love your FAVORITE niece ever,
Kyrstin Lee

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home