Sunday, June 11, 2006

Graduation Tree Hugging Family Fun and a Miracle

What a great day! Today was a very special young lady's graduation from High School! I am very proud of you Christy! The after graduation party was very fun! Tree hugging; tangoeing; foot pictures; butt pictures; memories; goofiness; and two great big answers to prayer! One is between me and Jesus but the other I'll share... tonight when I got home from the graduation events my Turtle Noah was splashing around and full of energy... and he ate! He ate for the first time in 2 weeks! God is so awesome... He showed me how much he cares about all that we care about! Big stuff and little stuff... thanks Lord for a really great day! CONGRATULATIONS Christy!!! Such a joy to be a part of your life!

3 Comments:

Blogger christy said...

Thank you auntie debbie for sharing my special day with me! It's because of awesome family members like you that I have survived the wonderful years of highschool. You are all a great blessing to me! I will send butt/feet pictures soon!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Lor & Josh said...

Debbie, that last post about Murle was incredible and beautiful and inspiring. I know Murle would be so proud to know his life and death has inspired you to be more bold with Jesus. I am SO proud of you for sharing with your friend and his reaction was incredible. How do we make sense of the Lord allowing this death? I can't figure it out either, but as you said, our hope is in God and one day we'll join Murle because this life is not home. You're reminded me afresh to live like earth is not home and tell people I meet that fact too. God is good and I pray His love surrounds you today as you step out in faith, not fear!

LOVE YOU!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Brown-eyed Girl said...

We had soooo much fun! Imagine something as simple as a tree providing so much entertainment...haha God has a sense of humor too!! Love ya, Rita

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home