Saturday, June 17, 2006

I love this place in the summer...

Yesterday I woke up feeling pretty lousy... I lasted the whole winter without a cold and now it got me! But what a great day it was! The sun was shining so brightly and the temperature was perfect! I took my newly purchased camping bed into the backyard and read for 2 hours! I've been so busy and always on the go lately, so my cold gave me the perfect excuse to relax! I finished the last seven chapters in a great book "I'm trying to sit at His feet but whose going to cook dinner" by Cathy Lechner. And started reading "come thirsty" by Max Lucado! Two of my favorite authors. It had been a long time since I just took the time to enjoy the beauty of the day and enjoy a good book! Summer here is just so beautiful... makes the long winters worth it... well almost worth it (those winters are rough).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home