Monday, February 13, 2006

Walk Thru The Bible Seminar

Yesterday I attended a Walk Thru The Bible Seminar at Church. It basically covers the entire old Testament and puts it all into order. It was so much fun! I don't think I've laughed that much in along time. I've always kind of avoided the old Testament mostly I guess because I couldn't really follow stuff very well. But it brought so much of it alive and how it ties into today! I actually read Habakuk this morning... pretty cool book! I couldn't believe how much some of the "old stories" really apply to today... God is so Cool! So go grab your Bible and Have a Great Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyrstin said...

That was GREAT!!! I loved the Old Testament Seminar!! he,he...*boys restroom!* he,he LOL :P That was an adventure! Im glad that you had a fun time too!
Love,
Kyrstin Lee-Lee Jandreau!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

That was so funny Kyrstin! There was a long line waiting when we came out! The whole day was really fun... most laughing I've done in a while.

6:11 AM  
Blogger christy said...

*Creation-fall-floooood-nation-400 years...*

I loved the seminar! I can't wait for the new testament one! Amen! I loved that it wasn't focused so much on flipping through our literal bibles..but instead of becoming familiar with the content, characters and events. Much needed for all who attended and very fulfilling! :)

"So guys...ahh what's another word for donkey?" (congregation with a resounding answer "*ss".) "Ahhh (blushing red) the other word for donkey? Oh my...oh...WOW! You know I bet that was the first time that word has ever been muttered in this sanctuary...(shakes head in disbelief) Mule...right!"

^ when that happened I almost toppled over in laughter!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

That was funny when we all accidently yelled that word... it was also funny when we were doing North South... and half of us yelled East for the next word! I had such a good time at the seminar and I too can't wait until the New Testament one!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home