Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Must Have CD

From HolyFire's newest CD Broken and Brave Two Amazing Songs

"Comfortable Day"

Is someone here?
Is someone home?
Does someone care?
Does someone know?
No one's weeping
And nobody wants to know
A nation is dying
Creation is crying
Will you lose your life?
Forget your plans, let them go

I'm leaving the comfortable day
And I believe that
This world's gonna change
My eyes can see
And I can't stay where I am

Do you feel the burden
To help heal the hurting?
We'll see miracles when
We take our eyes off ourselves

I'm reaching for that miracle place
And I don't care
What I lose on the way
I've lived the routine
And I can't stay where I am

"The Greater Things"

In a world that's running fast
Are you running too?
When the slow one comes in last
Have you been consumed?
With the things that you could own
Or tomorrow's schedule
With your hobbies or your home
All the things that held you back?

If you give the things you love
For something greater
If you risk the things you have
To live what you believe
If you look without your eyes
To see something greater
If you love beyond your means
You will find the greater things

When you rush home late at night
And forget to pray
'Cause the schedule was too tight
You always say
But they're dying all alone
And no one has told them
Of the love to lead them home
So we leave them broken

1 Comments:

Blogger God Is Love said...

You SO Have to burn this for me! (Please...) Haha!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home