Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Every Little Detail of My Life is Important To God... How Cool is That!

Every year I plant a really pretty flower garden, which can be quite costly! Well because of my mission trip to Guatemala and the rainy weather we've been having I had decided I wouldn't use the money I normally do to plant a garden. But in my heart I was sad... no beautiful awesome smelling snap dragons... no pretty colors... So yesterday I decided okay fine I'll go to Walmart and get some of thier leftover flowers and have a garden... not like I usually do but at least something. Went to Walmart... no flowers... a few other places and they too were out. So I decided I'd try the place I normally go (the best place around... so I was certain they'd be out too) Well much to my surprise they still had flowers.... Snap Dragons! And other beautifully colored ones too... needless to say I have my flower garden... and it all cost $8.00! Jesus showed His disciples the miracle of fish and bread and I showed my children the miracle of flowers! So many it filled the flower garden and the mailbox area! God is so awesome! He knew in my heart I was sad about my flowers, but I really didn't want to spend money on something like that with my trip coming up! Nobody could have possibly known how I felt... but my "Daddy" did! I love knowing He's in the Little stuff!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brown-eyed Girl said...

That is awesome Debbie. He is definately in the little stuff. He knows our every thought!! Love ya, Rita

5:36 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Yes He sure is! Thanks for a fun 4th of July! The get togethers at your house are my favorite! You're a peaceful person to be around! Love ya...

6:11 AM  
Blogger God Is Love said...

That's amazing! :) He is SO WONDERFUL! We have a really amazing "Daddy". I totally agree. I love you Debbie..

P.s-- you did the right thing letting Spooner back into the wild... Haha. :) God Bless.

Love Ya

2:36 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Yes I know it was right to release Spooner but I do miss him :( He was more than a friend but also our "gang" mascot too :) Love you too Sherri!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home